Feb 22, 2008

Still in Sydney...

But mother has decided to join us. Walked around today and bought the last few items needed. Who did I see in St Leonards Station?



















It's Beal! Hey Beal, big shout out to Beal everyone. She's living and working in Sydney now, and doesn't she look so happy to be blogged? Is this just a coincidence or are there Tasmanians everywhere?
Backtrack a bit, here's a pick of my pack the day I walked out the door. Let's compare and contrast with how it will look in a few months.



















Here's an illegal pic of the plane I flew to Sydney on, taken from the tarmac. Someone official came and told me you're not meant to do that.













Walking around today I almost detoured into Gore Hill Cemetary, which was nice in a creepy overgrown cemetary kind of way. Here's what I saw strung across the path:














That's right, it's a giant spider from space coming to eat me. Actually it wasn't that big, here's a look at him in perspective:













They were everywhere. I didn't go in. Later that night I also saw some huge slugs mating and I told them to get a move on because they were pretty sluggish about it.
And yes, I apologise for the formatting of this post.

3 comments:

Mead said...

Sooo - you have a visa?

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Yeah, are you gone yet? Like, really gone? Hi Matt!

Alexander said...

Yep I've left and arrived. I'm writing this from Bombay.