Jun 10, 2008

Say Goodbye to the Jhabvalas

...for now.

That's Hoshang on the right, Deenaz in the middle and Rayo on the left. He's going to America to study soon.

They were very nice to me while I was in Bombay and invited me up to dinner a lot and also to go swimming, dancing etc... I'll see them pretty soon though I hope. I think if Deenaz has her way Chessie and Julia could be very happy little girls (though not on elephants).

Also said goodbye to Auri and all the various friends I met in Mumbai :(

That was that, now Gujurat.

5 comments:

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

All the best for the next part of your travels... I guess you're not coming home for the Wedding of the Year? I guess M.Postrophe will have to represent on your behalf. Did you know that I was invited to the wedding? It was my first wedding invitation. I've had to respectfully decline, seeing as I hate strangers. And car trips. And strange places. I may have gone to the wedding if Benny and Rachel had it at my place with only Nick and Kate attending. Oh, and Paul. But I don't think that they'd go for the idea...

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Hey, I got a postcard from Goan Kitten! It is way cool, but I'm not sure how he got my address... I'll blog about it soon.

Anthony Rochester said...

hey how's India?

What's Indian for "I'm having a great time, wish you were here"?

Mead said...

Alive?

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Yeah, what Matt said...