Mar 22, 2008

The PER

I've revised the PER (Pos Exchange Rate), due to it being based previously on alcohol. This is not a good item for comparison as many areas are dry, and anyway alcohol can be disproportionately expensive here. It's now gone from x10 to x4.

That is, you decide what you would pay at home for something, then times it by 4 for the equivalent rupee price.

Of course, I was getting totally ripped off before, but I think I'm at about the right level now because they still accept my money but don't seem so happy about the sale.

5 comments:

Ben Walter said...

You're the PER.

Alexander said...

No, I think you'll find, that you're the PER.

PS: Your mama

Ben Walter said...

your face.

Alexander said...

I feel sorry for you.

Anonymous said...

No mate...you're the PER

PS: your liver