Apr 24, 2008

Answer to 'yesterday's' quiz.

Yes, it was the vegemite. I wasn't even craving it that much until I saw it. I took it back to the hostel and gave everyone a try, the consensus was of course that it was disgusting. I left it in the common room and the next day it was gone! I thought if anything would be safe it would be that. Who would steal an Australian's vegemite? :(

While on the subject of national pride, here's a tattoo (de rigeur for backpackers) on my dorm-mate's back. Can you see what's wrong with it (I guess if he flexes his muscles he can simulate continental drift!)?

3 comments:

Anthony Rochester said...

Where's Tasmania?
dot blogspot dot com

Anonymous said...

no tassie!!!:(

Anonymous said...

Oh good i did get the quiz right.I spel 'might' as 'mite' as in vegemite! Did you pick up the hint?