Apr 15, 2008

Bombay Calling...

On the most insane itinerary ever, I'm back in Bombay for a fortnight, before heading up to Rajasthan again to see some places that I missed before. There are some good reasons for these movements, but they are boring.

The reasons for my lack of updates in Goa are:

a) Nothing much happens on a beach
b) It's quite hard to blog without electricity

It's also quite hard to take photos, but I did manage these two before the batteries ran out:

Mexican stand off between Goan Kitten and his parents:


'Arty' (where 'arty' means pressing the sepia button on my camera) photo taken on the beach:


So so long. It was nice to know ya, Goa.

Quiz! Quiz!

While I'm in Bombay, since I've already done all the touristy things, should I:

a) Enrol in a Judo/Yoga/Hindi/exercise course?
b) Go to Bollywood again (this at least covers my costs)?
c) Hang around Parsi areas looking shifty?
d) Other...?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bollywood sounds cool, the parsi towers are haunting, try the parsi dairy restaurant...hugs

Anonymous said...

be shifty...way cooler

Alexander said...

Shifty it is.