Apr 21, 2008

Indian Idol, episode 1

Time for a new series called Indian Idol. Every now and then I will show a new Indian Idol, and at the end you get to vote for the best one.

First off, a snazzy little number that gave me the idea in a chemist. I was his first sale of the day, he took my money and kind of offered it in thanks to the Idol.


Next up, a lovely little shrine in a laundromat (well, doorway in an alley) that wanted twice as much money than they should have ("no sir, this is special wash").


To round off this episode and to give you some ideas for your own idol, this was on display in a taxi this morning. Note the slightly wilted flower.


See you all next time!

3 comments:

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Any feline idols to speak of?

Alexander said...

I'll keep an eye out Pablo, but I don't like your chances.

Anonymous said...

i vote for number 1