Apr 14, 2008

Uncle Gosh

Meet Gosh, ex-monk with an eye for the ladies, a simple way of life and a habit of laying his hands on people and healing them. He spends the summer living at Palolem, doing yoga courses, reiki, 'healing' etc...

I present before the court two pieces of evidence:

Evidentiary fact no. 1:

Alex had an upset stomach his whole time in India, Gosh lays his hands on him and the next day his stomach returns to normal.


Evidentiary fact no. 2:

After spending 200 rupees for a yoga course and getting a bad back that lasts for 5 days (damn that sun salutation posture!), Gosh lays his hands on my back and within a few hours it's better.

Ladies and gentlement of the jury, I ask you to bear in mind that after being in India for a while you tend to get a bit strange, a bit open to ideas you would normally dismiss, a bit, well, hippie-ish.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote that he is 4 real

Scott Ward said...

I lived with Gosh for awhile in Lucknow in 1997... lovely guy... how is going?

Alexander said...

Hi Scott,

He's great, although I think he can no longer stay in Palolem.

He's pretty easy to find on Google now or if you'd like I could forward you his contact details.

Cheers,
Alex.